This role's focus is to further develop Desso's presence and actively seek opportunities to grow profitable market share in the Mediterranean.
- Creation of annual business plan according to corporate goals, gain buy-in from Management and implementation of this business plan
- Development and execution of sales strategy to achieve market share growth
- Actively seek out new specifiers/contacts on the area
- Identify specification opportunities and develop relationships in the area
- Follow up of projects with specifiers/contacts to ensure specifications are secured and won
- Regularly deliver Product, Concept and Sustainability (C2C) presentations
- Accurately report on market and competitor activity
- Increase brand awareness amongst architect & designer network
- Presence/company representation in the field with key relations, local and international exhibitions, association meetings
- Advise and agree on local marketing strategy to develop and implement local brand awareness, public relations, advertising and promotion, New Product Introductions.
- Effectively deal with complaints and technical enquiries to ensure minimal impact on the future business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Education/ Training; Bachelor or University level or equivalent through experience
- Practical Experience; minimum 5-8 years in all-round business development/sales role
- Proven B2B track sales record
- Confident presenting skills
- Good industry knowledge (interior or flooring industry)
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Must have determination and drive to increase Desso brand awareness in every way
- IT Literate - good working knowledge of Word, Excel and
Interested? Please apply via below application form.