Manage the offices of the CEO, CFO, CCO on a day to day basis, while working from Waalwijk with all individual responsibilities to result in effective relief. Organization of travel arrangements for the entire organization.
- Planning and organization of agenda and appointments, external and internal meeting, business trips
- Detailed preparation and follow-up of business meeting in-house and external
- Management of email correspondence in case manager travels
- Detailed preparation of agenda and appointments
- Planning and organization of Management Team meetings and Works council meeting
- Organization and follow-up of Supervisory Board meetings
- Total organization of SB meetings including preparation of minutes of meetings
- Preparation and coordination of all presentations for each meeting
- Prepare Travel international (and national) arrangements for entire Waalwijk organization (hotels/ flights/ trains/ car-rents/ conferences/ visa)
- Advise and assist in Company guidelines formal correspondence with authorities, advocate of Desso culture in Waalwijk, manage translations etc.
- All other day to day matters and activities belonging to supporting Desso Management Team and other Senior management team members.
- Specific projects delegated by Management
- Education/ Training; Schoevers Education or other specific Management Assistant education, HBO level through experience
- Practical Experience; 5-10 years experience as Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant in an international organization
- Special Knowledge; PC experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); Lotus Notes; Take minutes
- Required competencies; Own-initiative; common sense; strong communication skills on all levels of the organization; pro-active and problem solving mentality; Fluent in Dutch and English; Powerpoint educated and capable to prepare and execute Powerpoint presentations on Board level.
Interested? Send us your application via the application form below.返回职位空缺