- Acting as Management/Personal Assisant to the CEO.
- Ownership of all daily operational logistics: diary management, travel, expense management, communications and ad hoc tasks.
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, etc. for meetings and briefings
- Arranging accommodation and travel itineraries on the fly.
- Prepare & own meeting agendas, circulate with relevant papers where necessary
- Booking of venues/meeting rooms as necessary
- Ensure catering arrangements are in place.
- Assist with setting and circulation of meeting dates for the following year.
- Efficient secretarial services e.g. mail, typing of letters and reports.
We are looking for a very special Management Assisant who has worked within an international office in the Netherlands. Experience must have been gained on a one to one basis with a President/Chairman/VP.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bright, intelligent, smart, common sense, strong communication skills, pro-active and problem solving mentality.
- Someone who is passionate about something - sport/art/culture/a hobby.
- Professional appearance - this is a role supporting the highest position (CEO). Appearance and attitude should reflect this.
- Someone who takes responsibility and gets things done!
- Has confidentiality and discretion but is not aloof.
- Business fluent in English and Dutch. Other European languages are very useful.
- Experience of supporting a Senior Executive is essential. One on one.
- 5 years + in any relevant position
- Ideally has worked for a HQ in a truly international business environment.
Interested? Please apply via below application form.返回职位空缺