Your main job purpose is to establish a profitable UK Hospitality business by developing strong working partnerships with Architects and Designers, Hotel Brands, Owners and Investors, third party Procurement Agencies and qualified Flooring Contractors. Further, to liaise with Hospitality team members in other regions to secure successful projects throughout Europe, and Internationally.
To achieve this you will:
- Work integrally with the European Hospitality team to secure design specifications and purchase orders for Hospitality projects throughout Europe, and Internationally.
- Work closely with A&D firms in the key London market to secure Hospitality design specifications.
- Work directly with the major brands headquartered in the UK to secure preferred / approved vendor status. Ultimately goal is to establish Desso as the brand standard.
- Develop Owner / Investor relationships to establish preferred / approved vendor status, and to ultimately establish an exclusive supplier contract.
- Negotiate profitable pricing contracts with Purchasing Departments and 3rd party Procurement Agencies.
- Establish a register of key flooring contractors for client recommendation nationally.
- Channel new product ideas and solutions to Product Development and Marketing Manager.
- Manage costs and expenses responsibly within defined
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of achieving profitable business growth through finely tuned negotiation, presentation, relationship, and management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK Hospitality segment; key players, decision making processes, and route to market, etc. Preferably minimum 3 years of proven success selling custom design solutions in the mid to upper scale luxury hospitality sector.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally manage customer relationships. Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Educational qualifications in the field of Interior Design and / or Business related discipline.
- Strong PC skills; MS office, PDA, communication programmes etc.
- Involvement/Membership in Hospitality Affiliations, Chapters,
Networking Groups such as NEWH is a Plus.