Supply of Customer Service and Order handling of Desso products for the LATAM market. Acts as the primary interface between the customers and several internal functions.
- Effective and Efficient handling of customer enquiries (stock availability, delivery- times, special production enquiries and preparations, price, technical & marketing issue's)
- Correct order acceptance and order-entry
- Correct and complete order-bank
- Material supply according agreed delivery schedules
- Correct invoicing of supplied materials
Key data/measures of area of responsibility
- Correct Order-bank information
- Order discrepancies
- Commitment to promises on agreed product, price, volume and delivery-times
- Customer satisfaction surveys on CS activities
- Customer service for the Desso countries without order entry systems and CS centres that need extra CS support.
- Availability checks on products and services, negotiate with planning concerning productions already scheduled.
- Order entry, order bank management and invoicing.
- Control and monitor the progression of order from input stage, production, allocation and despatch to invoicing and effected delivery.
- Deal with all other issues relevant to orders and similar requests e.g. make price lists, proposals for special projects, order confirmations, pro-forma invoices, check freight charges, documents and send fire certificates.
- Communication to customers and sales force of stock or, if not available, alternatives including negotiating stock with other countries.
- Registration and complaints management
- Key contact between sales centres or customers and production facilities, TCC departments, warehouses, sample rooms, design, quality control, FSSC, Research and Development Department.
- Improvement of technical (SAP) and personal (CS department) processes.
- Guarding specials and projects
- Involvement in cash collection from customers.
- Provide and print statistics and other documents generated by order and sales activity.
- Ad hoc tasks not specified above but related to order, sales,
and marketing activities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Continuous positive behavior and proactive approach to providing solutions
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellence in verbal and written English and Spanish (all other languages are a big plus)
- Depending on the selected region possible another foreign language necessary.
- Education level HBO
- Demonstrated proficiency in using a personal computer and strong laying(order entry) skills
- Experienced CS employee
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of SAP and Lotus Notes