Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assess the risk relating to potential and existing Customers via credit checking with our Insurance Company and recognised Credit Agencies.
- Establishing good relationships with Customers.
- Follow up on Customer queries in cooperation with Sales and/of Customer Services: mark the corresponding invoices in the SAP system.
- Reduce the DSO and the overdues by ensuring prompt payment and to improve the cash flow.
- Provide current credit information to CS and the Sales reps to ensure correct commercial decision-making.
- To undertake on a daily basis the release of orders with credit issues, checking and advising Customer and/or CS.
- Execute the Dunning procedure on a regular basis as described in the CM policy.
- Follow up bad debts, build bad debt provisions, instruct lawyers or debt collection agencies,
Other Key Relationships
- Liase with External Credit Agencies regarding debt collection
- Direct communication with the CS team and Sales representatives regarding credit issues.
- Direct communication with our customers
- Ability to work in a methodical and structured way.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Understanding the credit management process in the organisation.
Key data/measures for area of responsibility
- Overdues in % of sales.
- DSO's in % of sales.
- Financial / commercial education or relevant experience in similar functions.
- Good knowledge of the foreign language of the assigned country / region.
Interested? Please apply via below application form.