The Account Manager manages and covers the sales in the assigned territory and is directly accountable for the results in this area. Builds relationships with key-accounts, expands customer's portfolio and develops the company's aviation business in its region.
- Building the relationships with current customers and key-accounts
- Expanding the customer portfolio and entering new markets
- Translating market needs and ensuring product is in accordance with market requirements and Aviation regulations.
Key data/measures for area of responsibility:
- Sales results in the specific area. Measurement by : Maintaining current customer portfolio, new customers intake, sales margin / volume, product development intake
- Building relationship with existing customers.
- Acquisition of potential customers in specific territory
- Making quotations, price calculations, secure margin
- Watch over the financial situation, stock position and order intake of customer
- Act according the FAA/EASA procedures in the aviation market
- Ensuring services meet contractual obligations
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contracts with customers and intermediaries.
- Strategising between the company's business units and 3rd parties in the Aviation Industry.
- Developing new sales channels
- Providing industry, competition and market analysis and information
- Forecast, budget, track, and report key metrics.
- Travel approximately 40% of the time
- Develop marketing activities (Trade Shows, Advertising Campaigns)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's/University degree
- Excellent multi language skills (English and preferably Spanish)
- High degree of self motivation
- A creative team player
- 2-3 yr experience in the business to business market
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the accounts and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability of communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management
- Must be able to work in a very turbulent environment
- Must be able to do work under pressure accurately and neatly
Interested? Please apply via below application form.返回职位空缺